Facing DUI Charges in Hunt Valley, MD?
There are 1.5 million people arrested for DWI/DUI annually in the United States. If you were one of them, it is recommended to seek immediate legal counsel. Rely on Dilip Paliath, Esq., a skilled DUI lawyer in Hunt Valley, Maryland, to represent you.
Potential DUI Consequences:
There are innumerable consequences attached to DUI charges in Maryland, but most are dependent upon the individual case.
Consequences often include:
- Suspension or revocation of a driver’s license
- IID (Ignition Interlock Device) implementation
- Jail time
First time offenders may be able to avoid jail time sentencing but are likely to face $1000 fines.
License suspension or revocation is heavily dependent on Blood Alcohol Content (BAC), cooperation at time of arrest, and level of intoxication.
Other factors such as whether or not the driver had children in the vehicle can affect possible outcomes for sentencing.
Those with 2nd or 3rd round DUI charges face heftier sentences. In Maryland, anyone who does not comply with an onsite breathalyzer test faces being immediately stripped of licensure.
Benefits of Legal Advocacy
Partnering with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer in Maryland following an arrest is the best way to reduce consequences and ensure your rights are protected. Benefits to legal advocacy include:
- Understanding Your Options: A DUI lawyer in Hunt Valley who is committed to your case and your needs will run through every option and potential decision with you. With representation, you will never have to feel alone in the courtroom.
- Speedy Process: You do not have time to spend in a court room over and over again. Repetitive court dates and postponement are common in county court; a concise process can ensure you miss less work and are away from your family and responsibilities as minimally as possible.
- Credibility: An acclaimed lawyer such as Dilip Paliath has been around the circuit for years. Judges and prosecutors know he means business and are familiar with his track record. Having someone like Dilip on your team will set you ahead.
Dilip Paliath, Esq. Background
Dilip has spent most of his life in Maryland and served previously as an Assistant State’s Attorney, rendering him very well-versed in legislature and legality in our Old Line state.
Dilip’s early years of success are outlined in academia, as he graduated Summa Cum Laude from both high school and Boston College. Serving as high school Valedictorian and undergrad commencement speaker, Dilip has always been noteworthy among his peers. His success continued at UVA Law School. Today is no different, as Dilip offers his clients relentless courtroom advocacy.
Now Mr. Paliath works hard to give the deserved attention to every detail of your background, your case, and your future. Dilip is committed entirely to the success of his clients and will not rest until the best possible outcome is reached. Dilip is especially adept in DUI cases and is no stranger to the potential consequences his DUI clients will face.
Hire a reliable DUI lawyer in Hunt Valley to protect your rights.
Contact the offices of Dilip Paliath, Esq. today at 410-494-1494.